If you want to install Webroot security solutions or antiviruses such as Webroot Endpoint protection, Webroot security solutions, Webroot Internet Security, webroot antivirus for pc games, Webroot SecureAnywhere, Webroot Threat Intelligence and more, you need to make sure that you don’t have any antivirus installed in your system. There are different steps to uninstall Webroot from your device according to the device type.
To know more about the uninstallation of Webroot from your device dial tollfree number 1-855-725-3249 or visit Webroot.com safe.
To uninstall Webroot from computer call tollfree 1-855-725-3249.
- Follow the instructions given below or visit Webroot.com safe.
- Click the “Start” button on your desktop
- and select “Control Panel.” Click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Click the name of your Webroot product and then click “Uninstall.”
- Click “Start,” then right-click “Computer.” Click “Properties,” “System Protection” and “Create” to set a system restore point.
- Open your Web browser and download the Clean WDF tool from the Webroot website Webroot.com safe. Save the tool to your desktop.
For further information dial tollfree 1-855-725-3249.
You can contact anytime from anywhere in North Carolina NC for instant help of Webrootsafe.me technical experts. We are available 24/7 in North Carolina NC. For instant help dial tollfree 1-855-725-3249 or click Webroot.com safe.