Today, digital technology is more than just a small part of life. From internet banking to online shipping and government infrastructure to web-based business operations, digital technology plays a big role in 2019 and beyond. As a result of the latest advancements in the world of technology, organizations across the world are gaining more data about their customers, vendors, and third parties. Now comes the risk — this data is under an increased risk of being hacked or exploited by hackers and others. This is where an Internet Security software like Webroot SecureAnywhere that you trust comes into the picture.
In this piece of information, we will be reading about how to reinstall Webroot SecureAnywhere.
Before we proceed to reinstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere, let us read about the steps required to uninstall the existing copy of Webroot SecureAnywhere.
Mac (OS X 10.7 And Higher)
- Firstly, you have to shut down Webroot SecureAnywhere by clicking on the Webroot icon in the menu bar. Now, you have to select Shut Down SecureAnywhere. Please confirm that you want to shut down Webroot SecureAnywhere if prompted.
- Now, you have to open the Finder. For this, just click on the Finder icon in the dock.
- After this, you have to simply open the Applications directory.
- Once this has been done, you can simply click and drag the program icon of Webroot SecureAnywhere into the Trash in the dock.
Follow this with Uninstall in the confirming window. You are not required to restart the computer.
If you are facing issues with the uninstallation process of Webroot from your Mac, please feel free to contact our Support Team. The teams of experienced technicians and professionals at Webrootsafe.me are always happy to assist you. You can simply call us at West Virginia WV toll-free 1-855-725-3249.
- Click on Start and then click Run.
- Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter on the keyboard.
Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Click on the Windows icon or Start.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the search field and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Open the Charm Bar Menu by moving the cursor to the bottom right of the screen.
- Now, it is time to click Search and then type appwiz.cpl and press Enter on the keyboard.
Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter on the keyboard in the Cortana Search bar.
After following the above steps depending on your Windows operation system, the Control Panel will be opened and you will be able to view the complete list of installed programs on the computer.
- Locate the Webroot security product, select it, and click Uninstall/Remove.
- Click OK if you see a message, “It is necessary to log in as an administrator to access this feature.”
- Click Yes to continue if asked are you sure to uninstall this product.
- If you view a CAPTCHA, click enter after entering the requested character.
Reinstallation Of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus
- Download the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus executable file for your Windows or Mac system.
- Double click to start the installation process.
- Click on Agree and Install at the installation screen.
- The Antivirus will now get installed and scan your computer.
We, as one of the world’s most preferred providers of Webroot technical services, offer online chat support and over-the-phone support to fix all issues remotely. If you face any kind of issues regarding the installation of Webroot SecureAnywhere, all you need is to call our experienced technicians and professionals at Webrootsafe.me 24/7/365 by calling call us at West Virginia WV toll-free -855-725-3249.